Le 01-juin-05, à 15:00, Saibal Mitra a écrit :

Hi Norman,

I entirely agree with Julian Barbour. A fundamental notion of time would act as a pointer indicating what is real (things that are happening now) and what was real and what will be real. Most of us here on the everything list believe that in a certain sense 'everything exists', so the notion of a fundamental time would be contrary to this idea. I think that that most here on the list would consider time as a first person phenomena

Indeed. (SGrz pour those who knows). I would like to know if Norman and Saibal and others agree that there is nothing special with time. Why does not Julian Barbour talk about space-time capsule? (Or does he?)
I think space is also a first person phenomena. OK?