Le 18-juin-05, à 13:09, Eric Cavalcanti a écrit :

But with comp, then yes, I agree that the memory of the newly created
copies is just as "real" as any other memory.

ok

Or maybe not quite. Because
we cannot find any evidence that we were created 10 minutes ago. That
hypothesis is indistinguishable of the hypothesis that we have been existing
continually over time.

Except in our thought experiments (which *assumes* comp). A comp practitioner, who accepts to travel with teleporters will have evidence (but no proof though) that his "local body" has been created recently when he goes out of the reconstitution box.