Hi list,

I have one more question about measure :

I don't understand the concept of 'increasing' and 'decreasing' measure if I
assume everything exists. Because if everything exists... every OM has a
successor (and I'd say it must always have more than one), and concerning
good or bad OM, every OM has "good" successor and "bad" successor. What I
want to mean is that, I get 100% chance that at least one (I'd say many) of
my futur selves will go in hell, and at least one (I'd say also many) will
have great experiences. And this, whatever I do... because when I do
something, the universe split, and there are branches were I do other thing.
I can't constraint the choice. So what is the meaning of increasing and
decreasing measure ? What is wrong in every OM has a successor in an
everything context ?