The arguments here seem to assume a consensus experience, i.e. "Can't we all just agree on this set of evidence?" What if reality experienced by one in a closed room is fundamentally different that when experienced as a dyad, triad, or mob? No one (to my knowledge) has been able to refute the Schmidt <<retro-pk>> experiments, and there's serious research that suggests prayer *works* (subsequent events "occur* commensurate with consensus desires expressed in prayer). And, the evidence cited by the author of the book "The Wisdom of Crowds" seems to suggest that more than simple statistics is at play. So, in our infamous (but interesting!) gedanken experiments should we consider whether there is an individual observing something vs a group observation?

More to the point, can reality "differ" based upon the number of people <<linking>> in the experience?

R. Miller