Le 24-juin-05, à 17:23, Eugen Leitl a écrit :

On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 05:08:39PM +0200, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Le 23-juin-05, ? 05:38, Lee Corbin a ?crit :

you *can* be
in two places at the same time.

From a third person pov: OK.
From a first person pov: how?

You can be in two places at the same time, but you can't enjoy two different
scenaries, or think invidividual thoughts.

Given the definition of 1-person (the one who enjoys) and the third person (the one you can "captured" by a picture, description, name, identity card, etc.), you are just saying what I said, or even better:

From a third person pov: yes.
From a first person pov: no.

(I assume the "place" Lee talks about *are* 1-person distinguishable, of course I am at every undistinguishable places at once, drinking an infinity of coffee cup in all Brussels from all Belgiums from all Europas (well here I am less sure!) from all earths from all milky ways from all universes from all multiverses ..... from all sets of recoverable conceivable computational histories ... in the only one arithmetical truth). [comp assumed!]