Le 09-juil.-05, à 16:09, David Deutsch a écrit :

On 8 Jul 2005, at 11:25am, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Now - what should be done about the presentation of
this concep of "Quantum Suicide Bombing"?

By the way: The discussion is *not* about the validity
of many worlds interpretation. In order to do a quantum
suicide attack, one only has to *believe* in
many world interpretation.

In my opinion, not *only*: one also has to have some misconceptions
about probability and decisions (and about morality too).

*The Beginning of Infinity* is going to contain a critique of the
"quantum suicide" argument and what I consider to be other misuses of
the concept of probability such as the "simulation argument".

Which misuses?
Which misconceptions?
Schmidhuber, Bostrom, or ...