Chris,

You unfortunatly are making the same fatal-flaw
mistake that all conventional thinkers -even the
outside the box inventive ones- continue to make:

you cannot identify, distinguish, specify or apply -
complete non-Abelian, non-commutative aspects to
considerations of 'dimensions' - whether temporal or
spatial.  You and all .. conflate commutative -and-
non-commutative standards when analyzing dimensions.

You also ignore basic arithmetic definitions and
pretend they hold no meaning, particularly when
those definition standards arise in weakly discussed
situations.

Let me pose this simple everyday definition that is
typically laxly understood/applied, to see what you think:

Tenet JNR-01:  every exponent is indicative of 'dimension(s)',
               not just positive integer exponents.

James