To: "Stephen Paul King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <everything-list@eskimo.com>; "Lee Corbin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: The Time Deniers and the idea of time as a "dimension"

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 01:01:29PM -0400, Stephen Paul King wrote:
Esteemed Prof. Standish,

snip
More seriously though, given that the experience of time is a 1st
person thing, the ordering of observables is chosen, so there is a
definite ordering to experienced time. My TIME postulate assumes this
ordering, for example.

Noncommutability of observables surely can only effect the possibility
of ordering of 3rd person events, which I suspect nobody here has
 given much thought to (least of all, me).