At 10:04 PM 7/18/2005, rmiller wrote:
All,
You may find this interesting.<<http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:eVk8dYC9J44J:psroc.phys.ntu.edu.tw/cjp/v28/215.pdf+Lehto+physics+time&hl=en>>

Back in the early 1990s I corresponded with astronomer William Tifft at the U of Ariz. (Flagstaff). Seems he had possibly found evidence of quantization of the red shift. He put me in touch with physicist Ari Lehto who had proposed a theory of dimensional-binding which included the concept of 3D time. I may even still have a copy of his paper. At the time, he was with the Univ of Oulu in Finland, but later transferred to a state university somewhere. Bill Tifft is now Emeritus Professor of Astronomy at the U of A. <<http://www.worldandi.com/specialreport/1997/March/Sa16142.htm>>. If anyone is truly interested in experimental observations that suggest 3D time, Ari Lehto and Bill Tifft are the guys to go to.

R. Miller

little edit work there. . .it should have been "at THE time" not "at time time." Just washed my hands and I can't do a thing with 'em. . .

RM