Hi John,

Le 01-août-05, à 16:57, John M a écrit :

Also simulating menatlity from computer
expressions seems reversing the fact that in comp (AI
etc.) the computer science attempts to simulate
certain and very limited items we already discovered
from our "mind".

Except that since Turing, Church, Godel ... we know that we don't know what is a computer. There are no theory capable of completely describing what they can or cannot do. Remember I insist that comp entails we cannot even know which machine we are, although we can bet on some substitution level in front of the doctor (for the worst or for the best).
The discovery of computers makes us much more ignorant.
Computers will make our lives much less easy. Hopefully more funny too but it depends in part from us (the human, here).

Kind Regards,