already read up on it.

From:  http://clublet.com/c/c/why?PanCriticalRationalism

"Currently, Pancritical Rationalists are people who believe that there is an external reality but that they will never be sure they know it, that no position can be positively justified but it is quite likely that one, (or some) will turn out to be better (closer to reality) than others in the light of critical discussion and tests. This type of rationality holds all its positions and propositions open to criticism."

In other words, you believe that there is a real physical world (because this theory has great explanatory power and is absolutely consistent with every experience you have ever had, as well as the fact that it is obvious and intuitive), but if evidence should come to light showing that the theory is wrong, then you'll change your mind. Is this correct? I can't see much that could be found objectionable in this position.

--Stathis Papaioannou