With regard to YD I have proposed in other posts that our universe consists of a set of discrete points that are when in their neutral locations arranged on a face centered cubic grid. Each point is confined to a region of discrete locations that surround its neutral location in the grid. I like this grid because its symmetries appear to allow a set of first order oscillations of the points within their regions in a unit cell consisting of 12 points around one with all triples being on straight lines that pass through the central point to represent the basic particles of the Standard Model. I call such oscillations a [small] dance. A [small] dance can move through the grid but individual points can not. Larger dances (such as a SAS) consist of semi "stable" associations of nearby [small] dances.

The entire grid [universe] changes state when a point in a region asynchronously polls its 12 neighbors and assumes a new location in its region based on the results. It is a type of Cellular Automaton [CA].

At this level TD seems straight forward since there is no change at all.

The approach is compatible with CT since some CA are capable of universal computation and the universe it models can contain SAS [the "done effectively" part] since large dances can be self interactive.

The other things that are in my model which is derived from my "is" "is not" definitional approach is that the imbedding system:

1) Is one in which all possible states of all universes preexist [multi world and the model's link to AR],

2) Is randomly dynamic in terms of which states have instantations of reality [noise in the flow of reality] (a nice explanation of the accelerating expansion of our universe [additional points as part of the noise] recently observed),

3) In the dynamic, adjacent states can have instantations of reality that overlap [the flow of consciousness].

In the end then I must say that it seems my model contains comp.

I indicated to Bruno some time ago that I thought we were to some degree convergent.

Hal Ruhl