From: Quentin Anciaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; everything-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:48:48 +0200
Subject: [offtopic] Re: subjective reality

Dear,

Le Vendredi 19 Août 2005 18:27, vous avez écrit :
> Dear Quentin,
>
> Je m'excuse. It is not my intension to insult anyone least of all you
> since I don't quite remember having directed any message to you
> personally!

No, none directed to me... I don't know if it's my poor comprehension of english... but anyway I don't really like when people just want to "show" by acting as if they knew "the real knowledge"... I apologize for feeling it
like that... But as it was not your intention.

I would feel shame to ask you to unsubscribe, it wasn't at all my intention, just let the discussion stay sane (with a message like mine, I understand it
's not the better way for it to stay sane ;).

Quentin