Hi Russell:

Two comments so far [I am only at page 38]:

I am of the opinion that the Everything and the Nothing carry tags [say "full" and "empty" respectfully] which distinguish them. This is left over information in what I hoped was an information free system. This is why I eventually came up with the idea that definition produces two objects. This makes the Everything and the Nothing each other's tag.

I am also concerned by what makes reality [awareness?] have a flow. This is why I focus on the idea that the Nothing is incomplete and this results in a dynamic - a flow of reality [awareness].

Bottom of page 21: Do you believe that the various worlds you point to here are all running in sync or can they be async?

Hal Ruhl