On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 04:39:32PM -0400, Hal Ruhl wrote:

> OK, I too believe they are async. as my model would indicate.  Do you
> believe they all have to "run" [be observed?] or can some never be?
>
> Hal Ruhl

Obviously, there are worlds in the Multiverse that are not
observed. These clearly have a different ontological status to the
observed ones. As to whether these non-observed worlds exist or not is
probably a meaningless question - one can argue the toss either way
according to one's preference. It is equivalent to the old
philoshophical rubric about the tree falling in the forest...

Cheers

may safely ignore this attachment.