On 29 Aug 2005, at 18:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 You ARE doing something speculative whether you admit it or not! And I don't really have to study your argument because

 it is derived from premises that, you already admitted, are incompatible with the conclusions you claim.

Please explain what you mean. I have never say I got conclusions incompatible with the premises. I would have concluded the negation of comp. I am open that such event could occur of course, and that is why I say my derivation shows that comp is testable. I try hard to understand what you miss in my posts (not my work!). We are not yet at the point of agreeing about what we are not agreeing upon.
To be clear my derivation does not involve an atom of speculation. Perhaps you could tell me what is the object of my speculation, but I'm afraid you are only confusing hypothetico-deductive reasoning and speculation (in which case all theories are speculative: in that large sense I agree.