From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <everything-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:04 AM
Subject: Re: How did it all begin?

Hi Saibal, Norman

 I did not mean to intervene but so that my name is not
 "called in vain" (:-) I would like to mention that, yes, I read
 Tegmark's paper and enjoyed it much though I could not
 help but notice that, though he promises, he never gets
 to Level IV (my favorite) on this paper, to my regret.

 I don't think that was the reason for the dishonorable mention,
 though! I surely wasn't heard about it..

 As to whom am I? Still trying to find out...

 Regards,

 Godfrey Kurtz
 (New Brunswick, NJ)