On 05 Sep 2005, at 23:54, Saibal Mitra wrote:

I agree that you can assume that one multiverse exists and that that implies

that everything describable exists. But If physical existence is not the

same as mathematical existence then there is nothing we can do to verify

this. So, this like postulating that a powerless God exists.

"Physical existence = mathematical existence" belongs to G* minus G.
True but not provable. It is neither knowable, nor observable.
Somehow "physical existence" is mathematical existence as observed by mathematical machines.