Yes, my first proposed kind of causation is indeed the usual physics kind of causation.

I'm not sure that you understood my second proposed kind of causation - a  choice made by a teleological agent (like humans) which affects the teleology (process of moving towards one's goals) of other agents.  This is not  'downward causation' or 'efficient causation' as far as I can tell.

My third proposed kind of causation is highly abstract in nature and hard to explain.  It involves the structure of the Multiverse (patterns across multiple QM branches).  A sort of 'Platonic' cause tying different kinds of knowledge together - i.e establishing a logical 'direction' for complexity.