Hi John:

It would surprise me if it turns out somehow that a single description [kernel] can have two fully contradictory properties from the list such as fully square and fully round simultaneously assigned to the same object. I do not currently allow that this is in any way "logical". However, I would allow that a transitioning object may have aspects of roundness and aspects of squareness simultaneously. Otherwise I am fairly liberal in what I allow is "logical" for objects. I do not include "ideas" - such as inconsistent mathematical systems - in this "exclusion".

Thus I would currently allow that all descriptions that do not contain fully contradictory objects but can perhaps contain self contradictory collections of ideas are in the All and thus eventually given instantations of physical reality over and over.

As to the full list I suspect that to allow for inconsistent "ideas" such as inconsistent mathematics that some of the items on the list [properties] could themselves be self contradictory.

Yours

Hal Ruhl