My analysis continued:

Self awareness and consciousness:

If the All is just the set of reals with an assigned meaning for each then undoubtedly some of these meanings would be kernels that contain sub kernels describing Self Aware Structures [SAS]. Given the random nature of the dynamic I derive in my model for the evolution of Somethings, the Instantation of Reality given to kernels as they are encompassed by the Somethings will have dwells of all durations. Some dwells for some kernels representing states of universes will have a duration that provides an apparent connection between states or "flow of awareness" [a "flow of consciousness"] for its SAS.

Hal Ruhl