I am not a mathematician and so ask the following:

In my model the ensemble of descriptions [kernels in my All] gets populated by divisions of my list of fragments of descriptions into two sub lists via the process of definition.

The list is assumed to be countably infinite.

The cardinality of the resulting descriptions is c [a power set of a countably infinite set]

Small descriptions describe simple worlds and large ones describe complex worlds.

To me there should be far more highly asymmetric sized divisions [finite vs countably infinite] of the list than symmetric or nearly symmetric [countably infinite vs countably infinite] ones.

However, for each small [finite] description there is a large [countably infinite] description.

The result seems to be that there are more large descriptions than small ones.

If the above is correct then mathematically what are the measures of the two types of descriptions?

Hal Ruhl