John Ross wrote:

Neutrinos and Gravity

[0010] Neutrinos are very high-energy photons. Each neutrino
comprises a
high-energy, high frequency entron. Neutrinos, like other photons,
travel in substantially straight lines at the speed of light with its
entron circling within the photon in circles having a diameter of
.lambda./2 where .lambda. is the neutrino's wavelength. Most neutrinos
illuminating the earth pass right through it. Neutrinos can pass right
through the nuclei of atoms and even protons. Gravity results from the
Coulomb force fields emanating from neutrinos as the neutrinos pass at
the speed of light through matter. These Coulomb force fields travel
rearward and sideways along the trail of neutrinos. The sideways
components cancel, but the rearward components add pushing the matter
through which they are passing back toward the source of the
neutrinos.
Thus, neutrinos from the sun passing through the earth (about
100,000,000 per square centimeter per second) provide the "gravity"
holding the earth in its orbit around the sun. Neutrinos from the
black
hole in the center of the Milky Way hold all the stars of the Milky
Way
(including our sun) and us in our positions in our galaxy. Neutrinos
captured in the earth and later released provide the earth its
gravity.

Does this imply that an "anti-gravity" vehicle could be built if we could somehow build a neutrino shield and put it under the vehicle?

Tom