Hi Russell:

Correction in caps and [].

More Additional comments:

My definition of kernel is the information necessary to establish a particular division of the list. This requires the All to contain mostly tails if my comments in my last two posts is ok. The result of my dynamic as I see it is that specific finite heads are given moments of physical reality far more often then I originally thought. This allows more consistent histories of sequences of prior states to have consistent extensions [IN ANY GIVEN STEP] of the dynamic. Thus evolving universes with finite descriptions of their states may actually predominate.

Yours

Hal Ruhl