Tom Caylor wrote:

I am entertained by the discussion with John Ross, and can think of more entertaining questions for him (such as how about travelling by firing a neutrino gun at objects that you want to travel to? sorry I couldn't help it), but I believe it is off topic.

For those who agree it's off-topic but might like to continue the discussion elsewhere (and I might want to do this myself), any suggestions about a good place to do that? I'm thinking the usenet group sci.physics might be a good option, since you don't have to register, there aren't any moderators, and that group already has plenty of threads about "alternative physics" ideas. Or maybe John Ross could set up his own discussion list on yahoo or MSN or something, exclusively for talking about his ideas.

Jesse