To: <everything-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:52 PM
Subject: RE: Quantum theory of measurement

What if instead of "throwing out" the information you shoot it into a black
hole?

Then presumably the information is really gone so the result should be as if
the information were "quantum erased"??

Unless there are white holes of course!! ;-)

Yes but we are choosing which half to throw out in a very peculiar way --
i.e. we are throwing it out by "un-happening" it after it happened,
by destroying some records that were only gathered after the events
recorded in the data already happened...

Ben