I understand it took four years before people began to accept Einstein's
theories.  If you guys had been around a hundred years ago, you would
probably have sent this link to him!

-----Original Message-----
From: Russell Standish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 2:15 PM
To: Saibal Mitra
Cc: John Ross; everything-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: ROSS MODEL OF THE UNIVERSE - The Simplest Yet Theory of
Everything

Very good! If we ever get around to making a FAQ for this group, this
link should be right up front.

Cheers

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 12:18:19AM +0200, Saibal Mitra wrote:
> You clearly forgot to read this:
> http://insti.physics.sunysb.edu/~siegel/quack.html

is of type "application/pgp-signature". Don't worry, it is not a virus.
It is an electronic signature, that may be used to verify this email
came from me if you have PGP or GPG installed. Otherwise, you may safely
ignore this attachment.

----

Australia
http://parallel.hpc.unsw.edu.au/rks