Why do you think (my interpretation of my understanding of what you're saying)
that rationality is not just a type of belief ? I see rationality as the
belief that what we are experiencing could be understand/known by us, that
somehow here and now could be explained in acceptable term.

In any cases, I just see absurdity for what is reality (don't know if it has
to be rational), but in the "not everything" case, I see it as much more
absurd. In the everything case, I'm because I must be by definition... And
you are too for the same reason. In the other case you just get absurd
justification for absurdity ;D

Quentin