Norman Samish writes:

If the multiverse concept, as I understand it, is true, then anything that can exist does exist, and anything that can happen has happened and will continue to happen, ad infinitum. The sequence of events that we observe has been played in the past, and will be played in the future, over and over again. How strange and pointless it all seems.

I'll grant you it may be strange, but how is it any more pointless than anything that can happen (or a subset thereof) happening only once, or a finite number of times?

--Stathis Papaioannou

MyCareer.com.au: Visit the NEW Salary Survey http://www.mycareer.com.au/salary-survey/?s_cid=203697