Hi Tom:

At 08:53 AM 11/2/2005, you wrote:

Hal Ruhl wrote:
> So as in the case of my Nothing and my All it seems
> the apex of causation may be neither infinite regression
> "or" termination but rather both [an "and"].

I'm saying that the "All" is on equal ontological footing with the
"Nothing". Pulling something out of Nothing is just as believable as pulling
something out of All.  I think Quentin touches on the total mystery  of both:

As my posts point out re my model it is the simultaneous being [existence, high degree of "reality"] of the Nothing and my All that results in the launching of Somethings and all Somethings are eventually launched over and over.

Hal Ruhl