Le 02-nov.-05, à 21:06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

I should make another point, that it seems very likely that the worm has no way of developing the in-apple technology to find out about quantum mechanics or DNA. This emphasizes the fact that we, with our quantum theories, M-theories, and loop gravity etc. could be just as far away from explaining the universe as the worm is.

All theories empirically inferred will suffer from that weakness, but a theory based on philosophical principles will not necessarily suffer from that drawback. Probably physics is a too serious matter for being studied by physicist :)