Le Jeudi 10 Novembre 2005 19:48, GottferDamnt a écrit :
> I have another question: I know that with the quantum theory of
> immortality, the non-cul-de-sac conjecture involve that there are always
> some branches where you can stay alive, but can you follow the same
> branches for an eternity? For example, can you stay in a box (even if it
> is not very probable) forever? It would be unlikely ^^ ! What about that
> within Bruno's theory?
>
> TR.

Yes of course, if we consider that all possible "observer moment" could exist,
then it follow that a tiny fraction of your consistent histories will follow
the same branches for eternity(I have to say that I don't really know what it
mean to stay on the same "branche" (because I think that in fact
consciousness is spanning over a lot/an infinity of almost identical observer
moment), but it is of very low measure. Now, how can we know the measure of a
branche through time (what is time anyway ?)... I really don't know ;)

Quentin