Le Vendredi 11 Novembre 2005 15:24, Bruno Marchal a écrit :
> I have also a problem with the expression "staying in the same
> branche": you always split or differentiate on 2^aleph_0 branches. Do
> you mean branches looking the same from the first person perspective?

I agree that we split every moments, but we can define a branch by an ordered
set of events that construct a complete first person perspective. That said
it follows that every singular first person is always in one and only one
branch... But that means also asking in which branch am I is equivalent to
ask which individual am I (amongst semblable but differentiated 1st person
description.)

This question is disturbing in the sense that we somehow recognize other
"I" (in other branches) as self (example : "you always split or
differentiate" who is the you ? who/what is splitting ?).