Le 11-nov.-05, à 20:42, GottferDamnt a écrit :

Hi,

Bruno Marchal a écrit :

I have also a problem with the expression "staying in the same branche": you always split or differentiate on 2^aleph_0 branches. Do you mean branches looking the same from the first person perspective?

Yes, I mean looking the same event (a finished ensemble of instants) forever from the first person perspective. Nevertheless I think the probability, that a possible event happens, increase with the course of time. On an infinite time (a point of view of an immortal person), could this possibility become a necessity?

I guess so.

Then, can we bring to mind an eternal return of a same event from the 1st person perspective)?

Sort of transcendental déjà-vu? Who knows?

(open problem for the modal relevant systems).