"Russell Standish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> Hypnogogic myoclonus is a muscle spasm whilst asleep.
> I looked it up when used before on this discussion list.
> I often get them (wakes me up, so that is how I know).
> However, what it has to do with quantum
> immortality, blessed if I know!

I had not read your email at the time of my email sent to
this group, where I tried to explain its relevance. This is
because of the peculiar way you send emails.  I
mentioned in my email, the fact that this 'strong
mechanistic' approach of Bruno really leaves a lot of
the real world outside its bailiwick.  No harm in that
I suppose, as long as in the process he has somehow
defined 'which bits' are omitted. But due to the
reletively puny efforts of Solovay's theorem, I doubt
if he can.