Le 13-nov.-05, à 12:32, uv a écrit :

I had not read your email at the time of my email sent to
this group, where I tried to explain its relevance. This is
because of the peculiar way you send emails.  I
mentioned in my email, the fact that this 'strong
mechanistic' approach of Bruno really leaves a lot of
the real world outside its bailiwick.

Could you elaborate just a little bit. I am not sure I understand.

 No harm in that
I suppose, as long as in the process he has somehow
defined 'which bits' are omitted. But due to the
reletively puny efforts of Solovay's theorem, I doubt
if he can.

Why would I eliminate bits? Only aristotelian substances are really "eliminated"
What do you mean by the last sentence?

Perhaps this is related with some misunderstanding I am alluding to in the preceding post?