As posted some time ago, I have tried to find the
most simple everything-program, which made some
questions pop up, which would not, if I had not.

You may remember (a) the program
or (b) the first universe/axiom. Some of the
popping questions are:

1. Is today's Physics, instead of being fixed and
constant, actually changing and given
(a) by  the early universe's wavefunction, or even
(b) by today's wavefunction?
Can we calculate the Hamiltonian by simply comparing
an everything program with Bojowald's time
development equation, which is a kind of discrete
version of the Wheeler-DeWitt equation?

1.(a) Is the Hamiltonian at time n a function of the
universal wavefunction Psi at time log2(n)?

2. In my simplest everything programs direct and
indirect copy processes are relatively frequent. I call
this the copy-effect. Is this real? Does this mean that,

* not the wavefunction, only its relative importance
is collapsing, while the other wavefunctions are
* an invention of a wavefunction made at time n is
usually dominant over later, related inventions,
* you experience only your invent-you-first universe,
* I experience only my invent-me-first universe,
* we do not need *all* of the Arithmetic Reality
when we try to explain everything  we can see,
* and time travel is difficult and almost impossible?

Positive numbers are easier to invent than natural
numbers, which leads to the question:

3. Is there a wall at the end of the universe, just
behind that restaurant?