Wow! So only the Jews and the Muslims can officially rave on about "G's Omnipotence" etc.

That it?

and IANAC either :)

Sorry - we're gittin off-topic here

he he he

On 22/11/2005, at 5:28 PM, Russell Standish wrote:

That is the logical argument against omnipotence. IIRC, Aquinas knew
of these arguments, and so I gather omnipotence and omniscience are
not actually part of christian theological creed.

Disclaimer: IANAC (I am not a christian) :)