George Levy originally said

> Interestingly, information is minimized or actually goes to zero
> when the world is too large as the plenitude, or too small.
> Information is maximized when the world is neither too large
> nor too small. We live in a Goldilock world.

This is a fine concept and one of the great powers of many-worlds is
that they can allow us to introduce such new concepts into our
thinking. I did not mention Goldilocks worlds in my current blog at
http://ttjohn.blogspot.com/
or egroup at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (moderated posting possible
on some many worlds topics) yet but I covered Harry Potter
worlds and the Deutsch interpretation up to a point this week
with more to follow soon on category theory and possibly
Goldilocks worlds will be dealt with.

uv