Your post gave ME the hilarity (your word):
sane - I like to use: "normal" and "crazy" as
"abnormal" in my central-EU distorted vocabulary -
paraphrases your statement:
The everage of the majority of people are abnormal,
while the exceptional, the abnormal,  are the normal.
Which of course is counter-sense (nonsense?). We have
the wrong normative?

John M
(not so sane)