----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Paul King" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello All,

    Pardon the comment, but is it not obvious to all that Mathematics is a
realm of which faithful representations of our Physical universe span an
infinitesimal portion? Even those of us that do not swallow the sweet Blue
Pill of Platonia can see this. ;-)

Onward!

Well, I'm not sure if this is obvious or not, I'm sure it _seems_ obvious, but
for me
something is obvious when "a correct proof comes automatically to mind" and
that's not the
case for me with one of the parts: I'm quite sure there are parts of math that
do not
model nothing phsyical and will never do (math is not a subset of physics), but
not really
"sure" about the converse, if physics is a subset of math (i.e., that all
physical
phenomena can be mathematically modelled): I believe in it, though, the
foundation of
science implicitly implies to believe in it, and all the evidence we have point
in that
direction.

But I don't manage to grasp exactly what relation has your comment with the
subject
discussed. I've been staying up all night, so probably it's my fault :-)

Regards. Jose Brox