Begin forwarded message:

From: Kim Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 1 January 2006 3:34:56 PM
To: Quentin Anciaux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Music and Math (was: Lobian Machine)

Parfaitement comprehensible, Quentin. Merci pour votre appui de mon dire

Kim Jones

On 01/01/2006, at 2:30 PM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

Le Dimanche 1 Janvier 2006 00:04, Kim Jones a écrit :
SNIP

I like to add something (even if I know nobody will answer in my most probable
next observer moment).

I 'd never liked people who think that they are "clever" than other people to
which they talk to... (hope this is understandable, new year's day 4:28).
Keep up giving us (me) good post on this list, don't mind insulting people.

I apologize for this semi-understandable english... anyway, happy new year to
all people reading this lidie.

Quentin