Hi Brent,

The D is put for the modal Diamond "possibility". Dp is ~B~p (possible p = not necessary not p). With the provability logics (G and/or G*): the B represent formal provability and the D represents formal consistency. Dt is the same as ~Bf and represents (self)-consistency. Semantically it is equivalent with the existence of at least one model/world/situation/observer-moment. You can translate Dt -> ~BDt, by "if I am consistent then I cannot prove my consistency", or (semantically): "if there is an observer-moment then I cannot prove there is an observer-moment". I was just saying that "there is a (next) observer-moment" is already faith-based (theological?) for the lobian machine (or any lobian entity, actually).

Bruno