> Bruno
it is you and only you who can decide about the title.

Just keep in mind that with theology libraries and
buyers will connotate a religious oeuvre, with
psychology a neurological or psychiatric one, wich
mewchanism an engineering treatise, with
1st person a psychological babble, so people will
abstain from reading it.
Did you identify a topic for the library systematic?
(I wonder)

I mentioned 'blickfang' and it is a real term. It
sells the text (not in money-terms, but in
readership).
I would not suggest "Advanced thinking beyond the
misconceptions
of conventional sciences" but I strongly advise
against words with
misleading baggage. (If my suggestion is any worth).
Maybe tuppence?

John M