Le 07-janv.-06, à 00:07, Jesse Mazer a écrit :

s "pistis" related to "episteme", the greek word for knowledge which is the root of "Epistemology"? Epistemology is the philosophical study of beliefs and whether they are justified--see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology . Would "machine epistemology" work for Bruno?

Actually, at some point I will defend that the term "machine epistemology" is indeed defensible for the logic G, and perhaps even more for its Theaetetical variant S4Grz. But it cannot work for G*. But then I need to say more. Given the relatively high number of recent posts I will try to make a synthesis (if not I will confuse people I think).