Le 12-janv.-06, à 16:54, Benjamin Udell a écrit :

Bruno, list,

If I understand you correctly, then you mean, more generally:

G* \ G will correspond to any true conclusion that the machine can draw by other than deductive (= truth-preservative)inference.

Yes. Except that if deduction are generally thought indeed as truth preservative, truth preservation is far more general than deduction. I f I get the time and the patience of the lister, I could one day introduce you to some typical lobian entity which are NOT machine for illustrating more concretely such phenomena. The incompleteness phenomena itself illustrates that truth preservation is much more general than deduction.