On 1/21/06, Kim Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marc, I'm struggling with your papers a bit but I'd love to know the origin of the quote (?) at the end of each of your posts

"Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the last day"

excuse my ignorance

Kim Jones

The quote is from Robert Jordan's 'Wheel Of Time' fantasy series.  The first 6 books are highly recommended , though unfortunately the quality really fell off for books 7-11 and the final book - book 12 is yet to be written).  The quote is an Aiel saying concerning Tarmon Gaidon (the prophesized Last Battle' against the Dark Lord).