Le 08-févr.-06, à 10:36, Brent Meeker a écrit :

Jef Allbright wrote:
So Bruno says that:
a) "I am a machine."
b) "...no man can grasp all aspect of man"
A and b above both make sense to me.
Jef and Brent say that we are machines
who (that?) philosophize.
I'll agree that was implied by my statement.
I suggest we start out by concentrating on the fact that Brent and Jef
don't agree with Bruno's b) above.
Note that I would in fact agree with both a and b above.

So do I.

... and note that the coherence of taking simultaneously both a and b above is provided by the incompleteness results (Godel, ...) which can be summarized by "... no machine can grasp all aspect of machine".