"Conversations with God" by Neale Donald Walsch (Hodder and Stoughton 1995) is "a bloddy good read" as we like to say here in Australia. It is, in some ways the *kind* of revisionist theological tome the modern world badly needs. For this reason, God speaks in a language that any idiot can understand (unlike the Bible, where God's utterances require interpretation)

"Bear with it" as we say. This is revisionist theology with popular overtones. Don't look for hard scientific discourse in this book. Some might be put off by the central conceit, which is to "talk to oneself" (introspect) and "get the truth" via the notion that the person we are talking to is in fact God. The little voice in your head type God.

Well - when you talk to yourself for whatever reason, who the hell ARE you talking to???

Science is where you pray to nature...

The reason I recommend this book is that the author has managed to introspect himself into precisely the position I think Bruno is describing with his modal logics.

Cheers,

Kim Jones