Somebody once wrote a piece of music which in fact involved not
writing a piece of music at all.

The score of the piece merely instructs the pianist to sit down, open
the lid of the piano and wait out a period of 4' 33" then close the
piano lid and walk off.

Many people who "heard" it at the premiere felt ripped off. Others
agreed with the composer that music had in fact occurred.

Something was given for Nothing

Does something have to be paid for?

Kim Jones